COVID – 19 Safety Statement
COVID-19: Customer Safety Statement
Updated on 7.15.2020
At INOLA Blue Ridge, we take the safety & health of our guests, vendor partners, and team members seriously. We follow guidelines given by the CDC/FDA guidelines for the special event management industry so that we can continue to provide exceptional experiences for all of our guests and team members. Face coverings are required of our vendor partners and our staff. We are dedicated to the health & safety of every individual involved in the events we host and we are here to assist should a client want to take additional precautions. We will continue to be proactive to find the best ways to serve you and ensure a safe/clean environment.
Team Member Safety Measures: Our Team Members are committed to providing a safe & healthy environment for all guests and vendor partners.
- Team members and Vendors are wearing gloves and masks in all public spaces of the venue. Catering Vendors will wear masks and gloves while serving each guest from the buffet. Guests will handle their plate and eating utensils.
- Team members are required to wash their hands upon entering the building and throughout their shifts.
- Team members who have been exposed to illness or who show symptoms of illness will not be permitted to be on the premises.
- Enhanced Cleaning, Sanitation and Disinfecting Processes
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed at the entry of our venues. In addition, each reception area will include a sanitation station.
- More frequent cleaning will be performed by our team members to ensure regularly touched surfaces are disinfected throughout the event. Venues are already cleaned and sanitized before and after each event with approved cleaners and disinfectants on floors, tables, and other hard surfaces.
- We have outlined each specific venue’s guest count capacity and created floor plans based on the current Executive order protocols with spacing the tables with 6-10 chairs at each table.
- For our ceremony sites with chairs, we are spacing out the rows to adhere to the alternating rows protocol.
- We will have signage in regards to social distancing and safe hygiene around the venues.
- We will be adding floor graphics to promote safe social distancing including at the buffet, the bar, and at our restrooms.
- Social Distancing: We want to ensure you and yours can celebrate safely while maintaining the recommended social distancing measures.
Our goal is for you to have a safe and joyous event! We understand every event is unique and should you want your guests to take additional precautions, we are here to assist you in that regard. We are excited to host your event and please let us know how we can help you and yours!
The INOLA Blue Ridge Team