The INOLA Lifestyle
Live, work, and play in one place
A walkable community where families can live close to their daily destinations.
INOLA elegantly marries the cheerful ambiance of Colonial Williamsburg with the charm and energy of an archetypal community center in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Dining out, entertainment, recreation, and shopping all are nearby. In INOLA’s inaugural year, we look forward to developing and growing as a multi-use community. Beginning as a residential community as well as event and wedding venue and a place of luxury rentals, we will soon add other aspects of an eclectic getaway destination.
Lives are becoming more fused, and the boundaries between family life, social life and work, are gradually disintegrating. In response, the built environment must adapt, offering greater flexibility and efficiency, while helping citizens to reach for a richer, healthier, happier future.
INOLA’s team is comprised of world-renowned land planners and experts in sustainable multi-use developments
What Will the Future Bring to the INOLA Community?
- Spa: Comprised of a series of historically-inspired buildings, the Spa will offer a full range of pampering treatments to the general public and guests.
- Several scenic walking trails will offer journeys through the beautiful INOLA grounds.
- Four-acre Sugar Lake will be enhanced with a 20-foot grand waterfall. Around the lake and under the waterfall will be an Audubon walking trail. The lake will be stocked with trout as fly fishing lessons and a fishing dock will be offered for guests.
- Amphitheater: A 1000-person amphitheater that we call “Chastain Park In the Mountains” with tables, candelabras, and grass area. Weddings, concerts, and plays take place on the circular stage by the lake.
- Vineyard: 2-3 acres of European and Californian varietals will frame the amphitheater area. Bottling and sales on property will commence.
- Additional homes and neighborhoods, including condominiums.
Blue Ridge Has Lots to Offer
Residents, weekend homeowners, and luxury renters can all enjoy Blue Ridge’s scenic views, activities, events. Fannin Chamber Calendar of Events: www.blueridgemountians.com