The INOLA Lifestyle
Live, work, play learn, and shop in one place
A walkable community where families can live close to their daily destinations.
INOLA is a place that combines not separates. Dining out, entertainment, recreation, and shopping, all are nearby. In INOLA’s inaugural year we look forward to developing and growing as a multi-use community. Beginning as a residential community as well as event and wedding venue and a place of luxury rentals, we will soon add other aspects of a multi-faceted location.
What can a mixed-use development provide and how can you benefit?
- Greater housing variety.
- Stronger neighborhood character and a sense of place for residents
- Walkable neighborhoods.
- Preservation including open space, forest areas, resulting in better air and water quality, and opportunities for recreation.
- Reduces the distances between housing, workplaces, retail businesses, and other amenities and destinations.
- Mixed-use development can promote the health of people living in it. Residents walk much further each day than people in single use communities. This lifestyle includes exercise as a given, a built-in component.
- This also means that the harmful effects of automobiles – namely traffic and pollution – are significantly lessened. In a state known for its beautiful landscapes, we think that’s particularly important!
Lives are becoming more fused, and the boundaries between family life, social life and work, are gradually disintegrating. In response, the built environment must adapt, offering greater flexibility and efficiency, while helping citizens to reach for a richer, healthier, happier future.
INOLA has on the team a world of renowned land planner and expert in sustainable multi-use development
What Will the Future Bring to the INOLA Community?
- Spa: Comprised of a series of historic inspired buildings, the Spa will offer a full range of pampering treatments to the general public and guests.
- A pasture area and barns for two horses and our Irish rare Dexter cattle will be finished. We will produce organic cheese and milk for purchase. The horses are for the wedding carriage and trail rides.
- Children will be able to visit our petting zoo.
- Several miles of hiking and bicycle trails will be established.
- Retail shops, restaurants, and office suites.
- Four-acre Sugar Lake and the creek that forms the lake will be enhanced with a 20-foot grand waterfall. Around the lake will be an Audubon certified walking trail. It’s path which will go under the waterfalls will include a bridge for a spectacular walk. The lake will be stocked with trout. Fly fishing lessons, a fishing dock, canoeing and paddle boats for guests will be offered.
- Amphitheater: A 200-person amphitheater that we call “Chastain Park In the Mountains” with tables and candelabras and grass area seating for another 800+ persons. Weddings, concerts and plays take place on the circular stage that is partially on the lake with its magnificent backdrop of the 20’ waterfall.
- Vineyard: 2-3 acres of European and California varietals will frame the amphitheater area. Bottling and sales on property will commence.
- Additional homes and neighborhoods, including condominiums.
Blue Ridge Has Plenty to Offer
Residents, Weekend and Holiday Homeowners, Luxury Renters all can enjoy Blue Ridge and area activities and events. Fannin Chamber Calendar of Events: www.blueridgemountians.com